неделя, 26 септември 2010 г.

Second CAS meeting: Creating, discussing and balancing of our first term planning page 23.09.2010

At our second CAS meeting we discused and  alloted our own future activities and obligations which we collected in a Personal Planning Page (I exhibit it below my photo).We were all satisfied with the distribution of our creative tasks. I'm so excited and I have no patience to start doing all these things..... :)

Personal Planning Page


Activities
Evidence
Hours
C
R
E
A
T
I
V
I
T
Y
Decorative ceramic club
Theatre performances
Photo exhibition- “Endow with love”
Christmas Decoration
11
5
2
6

=24

A
C
T
I
O
N
Yoga
 Trip to Varna
Bowling Competition
14
8
3

=25

S
E
R
V
I
C
E
Charity club
Christmas Bazaar
Organization of Halloween party
Organization of the Christmas ball
Charity compaign- Give a smile
International day of AIDS
10
5
3
6
2
2

=28
                                                      Total hours: 77
Project: Local project- IB newspaper
International project- European Voluntary Corpus  

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар