сряда, 25 януари 2012 г.

25.01.2012 Theatre Performance- "Decameron"

This is a picture from the performance. It shows some of the scenes. 
Today a lot of students of my school and I went to a theatre performance called “The Decameron”. I liked the performance so much. I love the way the actors from the theatre in my home town, Veliko Tarnovo, are playing, they are playing very good and I feel proud when I see it. The performance was unique, it was much more different than the other performances which I’ve ever watched. There were so unpredictable scenes. It was a little bit funny and, at the same time, sad and edifying. For me that is the perfect combination. The most melancholic moment was at the end. After the actors took a bow, there was a person who went to the scene and told that one Bulgarian actor from the theatre in Veliko Tarnovo, died today. I saw the tears in the eyes of every of the actors. It was their friend and they overcome the fact that he is already not alive and played their role so good. I became sad and amazed at the same time; I was amazed by their work. I loved this performance!


The pictures in the publication are from the performance.



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар