сряда, 18 април 2012 г.

Open Doors Day 22.03


On 22.03.2012, there was an Open Doors Day in our school. my classmates and I made so interesting cards. We painted them with potatoes, which was a little bit difficult. This was the first time I painted with potatoes. Anyway the cards became very beautiful. After we finished them we had sell them for charity to the people, who came to the Open-doors day. It was so funny and the people liked the cards a lot, especially when we told them that they were painted with potatoes. There are some pictures which show the result from our work. After we finished our school work, my classmates, our CAS teacher and I visited a beauty centre, where we saw some techniques of the make-up. The girls who worked there beautified us and told us how to do it well, alone. Also they told us which is true or false to do while making-up. I loved their work, and I am so happy because I visited a centre like this for the first time.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар