четвъртък, 14 октомври 2010 г.

"Endow With Love"


On 11th of October we started a charity campaign for gathering clothes for orphans. The campaign is named "Endow With Love".  Me and one my classmate invoke the other people to endow their old clothes or just things that are not useful for them already. When we hanged up the poster, all the people that saw it, liked the idea and some of them brought some clothes. I feel very useful when I imagine the children's faces. I know that they will be so excited, because nowdays, the people that do campaigns like that, are minority. I'd like to do more campaigns like that, because they are useful and makes someone happy. Those orphans don't have parents, don't have money to buy clothes, and maybe they will never live a normal life.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар