понеделник, 22 ноември 2010 г.

11.11 Newspaper

On 11th of november we had a CAS meeting. We printed our newspaper. This is our second newspaper and I think that it is better than the first one. It contains an autograpf from Kallin Vrachanski and investigation into our future Christmas Ball. This our investigation contains questions which asks people about their preference for food or drink; if they want a dresscode or no? I feel useful when I do all these actions, but the truth is that they makes me nervous, because I need time for studying and work, and I spend almost whole my day in organizing the newspaper, colecting the infomation and e.g., but I guess I will survive. I think that all this intensive moments are because of the fact that I'm not get used to them, but I hope that I will.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар