четвъртък, 4 ноември 2010 г.

Halloween









                                                                  
On 31.01. after our walk in Varna to the hotel where we celebrated Halloween. The hotel was amazing, we did't didn't know that it would look like this. It was so luxurious. We had 2 baths, and big bad, our balcon had a view towards the pools of the hotel and behind the trees and buildings we saw the sea. It was so strange to be there on the Autumn. I had never been there on this season. It was wonderful to look at the leaves falling and as a background- the sea, which was so beautiful even in the Autumn. At the evening we had a Halloween party. We didn't have problems withg the organization, as we expected. and the party was wonderful at all. I was so happy, because it was my first Halloween celebrating. And I liked it very much. Even I didn't recognize some of my friends under their masks. It was so funny. After the ceremony we had a disko and we had a lot of dancing. At 12h we were so tired and we went to our rooms. It was one astounding party and I waqnt to have it again. I just want to turn back time 5 days back and return in the hotel and in the centre of the city...

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар