неделя, 26 декември 2010 г.

Decoration of the Christmas Ball and visiting the Local Resident Home for Old People

On 20.12,2010, we have visited the Local Resident Home for Old People. We have brought them watches to remain that we think about them all the time and they are not alone. All of them were so excited that we were there. After we have played our 30 minutes performance, tyey sang us a christmas song. They were so sweet! After we gave them our presents we went to the rooms with sick old people to give them watches too. This made me sad somehow, and mede my tears fell down when I went every single room. Those who were awake were more than happy that we think about them. They were smiling even they were sick. Some of them gave us candies. there were even two old wemen who were 100 years old. They talked to us and I sow how excited they were.

After our visiting we went bach to school and start our decoration of the auditorium for the Christmass Ball. Thefre were some boys who were helping us. It was so fun but I'd felt very tired after that, even it didn't need a lot of time. I think that our decoration is perfect . We have suspend so much stars on the roof of the auditorium. The stars were handmade by our classmate. I really like the atmosphere in the auditorium and I think that the other people will approve it too. Although I hope them to have fun, and we will carry on this. :):):) 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар