сряда, 22 декември 2010 г.

A Letter to Santa Claus



The letter contains two events- bazaar and auction. It asks Santa Claus to make the people being much more sympathetic, helpfuland charitable.
On 6th of December we have made a poster to ask the people come in our Christmas bazaar, where we will sell plates and bottles which we have decopaged. (you can see part of them in the pictures). The bazaar will take place on 13th of December in the municipality, and on 15th of December in our school. I think that we will sell all of them because they are beautiful and I love all of them. If I had a chance to buy them all, I would. But I must giva a chance to other people. Also with this poster we informed the students and our teachers and about our Christmas auction where we will sell things. It will take place again in our school on 15th December after the bazaar.  The money from those events will go for charity.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар