понеделник, 31 януари 2011 г.

World Day of Smile 25.01.2011

25th of January is the World Day of Smile. Me and my classmates made a table, which had two holes in which  the people could put their heads and photo themselves. We stuck the table with smiles which we made. I was so excited to see the student's reaction. This is something which they can't see everywhere in Bulgaria. And I think that people had much fun while making photos. I was so excited too (so I didn't miss a chance to make some photos too). The idea was so good, I didn't believe that people could be that happy on this day, because it is not popular in Bulgaria and all they know was that there was a table with smiles. But we told them about the celebration and they were really so excited. 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар