вторник, 24 май 2011 г.

Riding Bike 24.05

Today the day was so boring and I’ve decided to ride a bike. This is a perfect training for me, because when I am studying I do not keep fit and I am not feeling good. It was so funny for me. I was riding alone and I rode wherever I wanted. I had the opportunity saw a lot of different and beautiful places. The worst part came when I land in a strange place and I didn’t know how to go back home. Anyway it was interesting to test my orientation, when there were not people around me. However I wasn’t scared and I didn’t go in panic (which is strange for me) and I made a lot of pictures of the environment, which is wonderful in this season. After 3 hours riding in the “nothing” I was home and I told everyone about my little, strange trip.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар