понеделник, 9 май 2011 г.

Saying goodbye to the seniors

On the 2nd of May the school said goodbye to the seniors. Me and my classmates decorated the school hall and the auditorium. It was so sad. I hate when I have to say goodbye to people, whom I used to. It was 4 years of my life spent with them. That’s why I am not in a mood to write about it. Anyway the performance was so funny there were some funny productions and a lot of jokes. Some of the students from the school had prepared songs and they sang them on the performance. I am so sad when I know that next year I will took the senior’s place. I don’t want to say “goodbye” to anyone in this school and I don’t know how I will take this parting.  
There is a site where you can see more pictures from the event: http://www.ac-arcus.com/?lng=EN&mod=events&show=279

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар