вторник, 1 март 2011 г.

St. Valentine's Day


On 14th February everyone was so excited. It was St. Valentine! I wasn’t  because I had problems with my boyfriend. How come someone could be happy when it is St. Valentine and they have problems with their sweethearts!? So I went to school, I wasn’t in a mood for anything, we didn’t have to wear our uniforms in this day because we were the Cupid Angels, but I was with uniform. In the first break we went to our CAS teacher, who bring us our wings… Everyone were so nice with those wings. So before our third class we went to the other classes and brought them Valentine cards, because there were still people who wanted to buy some. This day we finished school earlier  and at 12:30 we went to the municipality. There was a meeting and we were invited. I have never been in the municipality’s meeting before. There were people from Bulgarian radio and with cameras, who were making photos and asked us questions about the celebration. Everyone were so nice.  I was so excited when  the Mayor of the town told us that Veliko Tarnovo (our lovely town) became The Romantic Capital of Bulgaria for the second year. After the meeting we went  to all of the floors and gave the people Valentine Cards. People were so happy. After that we went to the office of the local newspaper Yantra and we gave them Valentine cards too. The people there were very nice and gave us chocolate bonbons. They were so happy and few days ago made a publication to show how excited they were: http://www.dnesbg.com/obshtestvo/kolezhanite-ot-vearkusve-izrabotiha-300-valentinki.html


Everywhere we went people were so nice and happy to see us (and our wings). And bring me a little happiness too, while watching the people happy. I hope that my next St. Valentine’s Day will be much more better than this one J

 http://www.ac-arcus.com/index.php?mod=events&show=256

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар