вторник, 1 март 2011 г.

March Instalation (17,02) and organizational CAS meeting (24.02)

On 17th of February we had a Creativity Class and we made an March Instalation (something looking like a tree) for the 1st of March, which is our national celebration called "Baba Marta" (There is a link where you can read more about this celebration: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Marta ). Our "tree" is a oresent for the people from the local residence home. I think that they will be very happy when they see our present. They always are :) 
I like the idea about the instalation, because it is something I have never seen before, it was something new to me, it was so unusual, but we made it. We made it as a martencica- black and white. I liked it so much!

 There is a publication that shows our work on the March Instalation:
http://www.ac-arcus.com/index.php?lng=EN&mod=events&show=257


24.02.2011

On the 24th of February me, my classmates and our CAS teacher ha an organizational CAS meeting. We discussed our activities and charity compaigns and we talked about our planning page. I was not in a mood but anyway I had a lot of fun I like when I am together with all my classmates because I love them.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар