четвъртък, 1 декември 2011 г.

11.11.2011 Trip to Sofia


On 11.11.2011 we went to a trip to Sofia- our capital city. At 8 o’ clock we went from the bus station. We had a lot of fun in the bus. There was a microphone which used to sing and tell jokes to the others. Me and my classmates sang some songs and the whole bus was laughing, because “singing” (screaming) was not the best thing we can do. It took about 4 or 5 hours to arrive in the capital and I was so angry. I hate traveling for a long time and I hate the traffic. But I was happy at all, because I knew that we were traveling to Sofia and we were going to have great fun when we arrive.
We arrived and we went to the museum-the exposition was very interesting, the lecture too, but I was bored at the end, because it took about 2 hours. After that we went to the hotel. I didn’t like it at all. I think it was a hospital before and there was a smell of a hospital at the whole hotel. Also I didn’t like the fact that the windows couldn’t open. Anyway the diner was good. After that we went to the show. This was the greatest part of the trip. We went to BTV (a Bulgarian Television). The show began around 20 o’çlock, but the security took our posters, saying that they could be an advertisement of our school. Anyway we went to the show. We were all amazed that the studio was so small, while when we watch it on the TV it looks so big. However, the show was very nice and I liked it so much. I wish I’ll go and watch it again.
The next day we had some free time and we went to The Mall of Sofia. We had lunch in there and we had some time to go shopping.
I liked the trip so much. I’m so happy that my school is organizing kind of trips. We have the chance to meet new people and to see new things.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар