четвъртък, 1 декември 2011 г.

25.11.2011 International project - European corpus




On 25th of November me my classmates and our CAS teacher went to carry out our international project. We went to the capital city of Bulgaria- Sofia. At the morning of 25th of November we went from Veliko Tarnovo and again we had a lot of unforgettable moments in the bus. There were a lot of people who we didn’t know. For the first time we were the whole voluntary group collected together. We arrived in Sofia and we went to the meeting, in the National Palace of the Culture, which is a Bulgarian famous building in which all the famous events take place. This was the most interesting meeting, I had ever seen. First there was a film made by the Red Cross club. The movie showed us how to help people when there is a car crash. It was so helpful because I’ve learned a lot of things. There were a lot of exhibitions of various things, like caricatures expressing Bulgarian politics, different cultures, etc. Also there were a lot of different performances about professions and how to decide which is perfect for you. There was also funny part. They showed us how people act when they are drunk. I took part in it.  Of course there was not a real alcohol, but there were very strange glasses, which we had to put. The truth is that these gasses made me feel like I was drunk. I was so disordered, and I couldn’t see clearly. First I had to arrange some figures- different types of triangular, squares, and circles. Without the glasses I arranged the figures faster, but after I put the glasses it was awful, and slower. I decide that I would never drink that much.
Everything on this meeting was so different and great. It was so helpful for me and at the same time- funny. I want to go to those kind of meetings all the time. 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар