събота, 31 декември 2011 г.

Christmas Charity Ball

 

On 21st of December, there was a Christmas charity ball in our school. It was so well prepared, despite the fact that this time its organization was not our work.The decoration was very beautiful. There were so many balloons and also there was a performance in which all of the audience took presents. Me and my classmates had a lot of fun on the event. Also I am proud that I took place in events like this, because I know that I help someone. It is charity and the money collected from the ball are meant for people who need them- the orphans from a near Local home for left children.  I feel so sad when I know that this is the last charity ball which I took part in this school, because I am graduating this year…. That’s why I’ve felt a little bit sad on this event.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар