събота, 31 декември 2011 г.

15.12.2011 Christmas Bazaar & Performance

This was the funniest Bazaar which I had ever seen. First we decorated bottles and plates. After that there was a show made by students from my school. It was so funny. There were songs and performances, jokes, etc. I took part in one of the performances. It was so funny, because I went to the scene for the first time for something like that and I was so enthusiastic. At the beginning I’ve felt a stage fright, because I hadn’t done something like that in front of many people. But when I went to the scene everything was fine and I’ve felt great. I’ve played a woman gipsy with my “husband”- one girl from my class. At the beginning nobody recognized us, because we had a lot of funny make up, but after that they did it and started laughing so loud. Everybody laugh of our jokes and this was ok because this was the aim of our performance and at the end everybody wanted to make pictures with us because we were the biggest attraction at the scene this day. There are pictures from the performance. It can be seen that we were so funny.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар